A family of four

Monday, December 08, 2008

Weekend at home....






















First...the big news. My cousin Teresa delivered a baby boy, Jonah, on Friday! Everyone is doing well and I had hopes to go see her on Sunday but C-girl's fever changed our plans.

We really are living in the country. I hope I'm ready for this! I got to put C-girl on the bus last week so I snapped some photos. It was COLD!!!!

In honor of my cousin I wanted to post a photo of CAW eating broccoli for breakfast. I even caught C-girl in the background watching in disgust. My cousin is very concerned about C-girl not eating vegetables. It makes me feel good (and like I did less wrong) that my son gobbles them right up.
Teresa, I hope it gives you a good laugh in your sleepless state-of-mind!
Take care. We can't wait to come meet Jonah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home