April is a busy month....
We are a busy family, but April is one of our most busy months. Tonight I am hosting 15 Brownies (Girl Scouts) for an Easter Egg hunt. It should be a fun time.
This weekend was great. On Friday I got to bring the kids to school. That is always a treat for me. Uncle D had an early meeting. Friday afternoon we had CAW's PT Conference. He is doing really well. You can see from the photo he is a head taller than the other children in his class. I feel like I'm constantly remiding myself that he is only three.
Friday I picked the kids up from school and we got ice cream cones and went to the park. It was the most beautiful weather. It is hard to remember on days like today.
On Saturday I hit the library. Uncle D kept the kids busy (mostly outside). Then we headed to the Cities for haircuts, errands, etc.
We then headed home so Uncle D could go back to work (it was Parents' Weekend)....then he came home and I went back to work......I was working with two students doing their service learning project on drinking and driving. It was interesting. I have not had contact with that many drunk people since I was a Hall Director=)
Sunday we were supposed to have soccer practice and a play date. Soccer was cancelled due to the cold rain (Cgirl was thrilled) and her play date was cancelled due to a sick friend. It was a great day to be home and dry!
Only 18 more days of my overload!!!!
I also found out my Field Study Chair is retiring August 1 which means I MUST be done by then....this is good and bad news.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home