14 months later....still in love with Cgirl and CAW!
I spent some time tonight reading my blog with Cole. I feel a bit sad that I let the blog go. I started this blog back in 2005 so people could go online and see our family photos (instead of sending them via email). Reading back through my blog I realize it was a family diary of sorts and I won't have the same keepsake using Facebook. The last 14 months have been nuts (for so many reasons), but I'm going to try to blog again. Doesn't matter if anyone reads it (although I know Kevin will be happy I'm back) but because it is a great family memory.
Happy Friday night!

1 Comments:
At 7:46 AM,
Kevin said…
I've been meaning to tell you that I am VERY happy that you're back. I love hearing about all that you and the family are up to!
Post a Comment
<< Home