LOVE JUNE!
How much difference a year can make.....I'm loving June without orientation. It is such a gift. I also know if I had not worked that hard for the past 11 years (minus CAW's birth), I would have never appreciated June like I am. I am seriously savoring every moment!
The weekends have been filled with family fun...our nephew's graduation, Cgirl's dance recital, Father's Day, shopping for Auntie's wedding, etc. The week days and nights are filled with karate, tball, swimming, playdates, sleepovers, summer school, etc.
This weekend I decided to play basketball with the kids. They loved it. We are now looking to purchase a hoop since we have been working on passing and dribbling.
Happy Summer Solstice. I plan to make the most of this one.
The weekends have been filled with family fun...our nephew's graduation, Cgirl's dance recital, Father's Day, shopping for Auntie's wedding, etc. The week days and nights are filled with karate, tball, swimming, playdates, sleepovers, summer school, etc.
This weekend I decided to play basketball with the kids. They loved it. We are now looking to purchase a hoop since we have been working on passing and dribbling.
Happy Summer Solstice. I plan to make the most of this one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home