A family of four

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

CAW is reading my blog!


CAW promptly woke up at 1:09 a.m. and kept me up until 2:00 a.m. I just know he was thinking 'she wants to stay up until 2:00 a.m. partying, I'll show her a 2:00 a.m. party!'

I'm so excited because I'm taking tomorrow off. CBW has her first dentist appointment. We've been reading 'Dora's Show Me Your Smile' each night. She has a new concern each day about her visit. Yesterday it was flossing. Today it is that she is going to fall off the chair. I hope this goes well.


Then I'm going to take her to daycare, have lunch with Uncle D, and finish my holiday cards. I can't wait!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger pdxkatie said…

    Oh my gosh - we have to do the dentist thing soon too. You are so smart to introduce the idea with Dora. As a librarian, I am proud of you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home