A family of four

Monday, December 12, 2005

Crazy December continues.....



We had a very fun weekend.
On Saturday Uncle D installed an engine block heater into my new civic. That was much appreciated today when I left for work. On Saturday night I headed into the cities and went to my sister's work holiday party. It was so fun to meet all of the folks she works with (since I've heard their names so many times) and I like to take partial credit for her getting her great job since I found the ad and encouraged her to apply (I told her boss this on Saturday night). Being in higher education we are not used to being wined and dined over the holidays (all of our parties are pot-luck) so it was a great time and I was very appreciative.

http://www.kozlaks.com/

On Sunday we went to Hudson to celebrate Grandpa Tom's 56th birthday. The kids both did great even though we were at the restaurant for 1.5 hours. CBW had a great time splitting a birthday sundae with Grandpa Tom. Her eyes were huge when it was delivered.

CAW wore an adorable outfit from my friend Joan. Since Grandpa Tom is such an outdoors guy we thought it was appropriate for the occasion.

This week is filled with fun parties...five in all. Next week will be much of the same. Although I'm seeing things go on sale that I bought a month ago I'm still happy that I'm not spending this time in the stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home