A family of four

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Princess Billy ventures out of NYC!




















Well we all survived Billy's visit from NYC! He arrived Sunday. Uncle D was at student training all day so we hung with the kids and played 'Pretty, Pretty Princess.' CBW and CAW had a great time dressing Billy up. Since I have not even seen Billy since I had children I think he may have been in a little shock at what my life has become (laundry, diaper rash, feeding others, etc.!

When Uncle D got home we headed off for Topper's. Billy and I split a 'triple-order' just like the late 90's.

On Sunday night Billy, Uncle D, and I read a list of memories we wrote in 2000 when we all moved away. We laughed so hard and had a great time reliving some of those crazy years.

On Monday, Billy got to help me drop off CAW. He wasn't very impressed with all the crying that one-year-olds do when being dropped off.

We then headed to the cities and had lunch before putting him on a plane.

I don't know why Billy opens his mouth wide for every photo. You can see CBW was trying to do the same.

I survived my weekend class. Only one more weekend to go (Sept. 29 and 30!) and then I have one class down, Yay!

Stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home