A family of four

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Craziness








Greetings
It has been quite a week...

Friday Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Linda arrived.
The kids had a blast. They had tea parties and helped CBW carve her first pumpkin (she thought it smelled funny).

I left on Saturday and was gone until Tuesday late afternoon at a national conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have never stayed a five-star hotel before. My...how will I ever go back? You have to check this place out:
http://www.grandamerica.com/

Halloween was a good time. It was the first year Uncle D didn't have to work since we had CBW. This allowed me to take her out (CAW decided to come too). I also took neighbor Ty not knowing he was going to be a 'Viking.' Iver got a good laugh out of that but I announced at every house 'he isn't my kid!' The photo of CAW (the bee) and Josie (the tiger) is soo special because I have a pix of CBW and Ty at the same ages taken back in 2003 when Ty was a Tiger and CBW was a lady bug.

I learned some important lessons about trick-or-treating:
We had a great walk down the street and hit every house. Well then it was time to turn around and the cold wind was against us. By the time we got home CBW was in tears. She actually had a great time but she was a frozen princess by the time she returned home.

Luckily she had gifts to open from each of her Grandparents when she got home so she could forget about her frostbite. Did anyone know they made a 'Halloween Barbie?' I didn't.

Last night I gave my solo presentation for one of my classes. It went well but I'm sooooo glad it is done! Semester break will be here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home