A family of four

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Update..cough, cough




Well-I have not updated this week because I didn't have much uplifting to report.
CAW was out sick last Thursday and Friday and is slowly recovering.
We got called about CBW this Monday at 4:00 p.m. so she stayed home yesterday.
And 'yes'....I got sick too. Uncle D has escaped so far but no one is holding their breath.

Pre-kids I would have spent the past three days under a cover on my couch. But no more! I used 28 hours of sick leave this past month for my children (and Darrin probably used 20 or so). I can't wait until I actually get to take a vacation! I know boo....hoo me!

The good news...
I got to take CBW to a birthday party on Friday night (see photo). She looks scared because there were a TON of people there.

On Saturday we took CBW to the Children's Museum with Ty. She was having fun playing 'dentist.'

On Saturday night we went to Famous Daves and Target for our big weekend family outing.
The photo above is CAW sharing our brownie sundae.

On Sunday we are heading to the Cities to watch some friends and family run the TC Marathon. That should be a good time.

The bad news...

I'm sick!

Uncle D is working many crazy, crazy hours.

I have class tonight from 7-10 p.m.

I have class all Friday night and Saturday...but then one class is OVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home