Trip to the museum
Our weekend was pretty uneventful. Uncle D was gone most of Friday night and worked on Saturday. It was too cold for me to bring the kids outside so we did a lot of playing. I had moments of feeling like all I was doing was feeding the kids, playing, doing laundry, and picking up. It didn't help that CAW got up at 6:40 A.M. (way too early in our house) and only took a 40 minutes nap (unheard of for him). We are still not sure what was up. I'm sure my friends who stay home get to feel that way quite often.
On Sunday we hit our local children's museum with our neighbor's. Ty and CBW had a great time. The place was quite empty so they even got to explore the toddler area with Josie (seen above wearing hand-me-down CBW pants). CBW has some strange obsession with skunks. She calls them stunks (a combo of stink and skunk I think).
Our neighbors have decided to move away. Their house is going up for sale next Monday. I will be in a state of depression since I have a hard time imaging living in our neighborhood without them. It has been so fun to spend time with them and start our families together.
Our upcoming weekend is pretty low-key. A meeting with H&R block, a play date, a birthday party, and a trip to Super Target. Fun times.

1 Comments:
At 2:13 PM,
Sara Biren said…
We will move next door to you so you won't be as depressed. I can stay home and HG can commute to ER for work. he he!
Post a Comment
<< Home