January is flying by....
Although I don't have time to write much I thought folks may appreciate some new photos. We had some snow this weekend so we all got out and enjoyed it on Monday.
On Sunday CBW and I traveled to see Laural and her family (Stella is in the photo with CBW). Laural just found out she is having twins so I went for moral support...she's going to be great!
On Friday/Saturday we traveled west for Uncle D's Grandpa's funeral. He thought the world of his Grandpa (much the same way I felt about my Grandpa Carlyle). It was good to be with family.
CAW no longer looks like a baby (see top photo). He is a little man. He has been sleeping tons (we have to wake him after a four hour nap). At night he sleeps 12-13 hours. Wow. The kids have loved being home but they are also getting excited to get back to school on Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home