A family of four

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A night at our house!

















Boy, just looking at these photos makes me tired. We sure pack a lot in. Last night we had pizza for dinner (Tuesday has become pizza night). We decided everyone needed to see the absolute mess CAW is able to create at a single meal. It really is impressive. The photos are a combination of fruit snacks (he was screaming for them so I gave in...which is something we notice you do a lot more with the second child), pizza, milk, and squash. Mmmm.
Then we headed downstairs where CAW and CBW created a slide out of my aerobic step. It was quite funny and CAW's total lack of fear still amazes us. That is me folding laundry in the background. Something I feel like I'm constantly doing these days.
Then once the kids were in bed Uncle D wanted me to finally snap some shots of his work. He had to turn on the heater just for the photo. Nice job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home