long overdue...and not a lot of time..Happy 2007!


Things have been busy at our house so I'll just share some updates and some fun photos.
Uncle D has now joined the living again.
CAW and CBW are still sleeping insane hours. It is awesome. We have all been sleeping until almost 9 a.m. most vacation days.
Uncle D and CAW missed New Year's. Teresa saved us at the last second and hosted. CBW had a blast and was awake until 1 a.m. I'm still sad CAW had to miss out. He would have had a blast with Owen and Will.
I have so many fun Christmas photos but I'll need to hold off for awhile.
We have had so many fun gatherings lately:
Dinner with the Stifters
Birthday dinner with Leila
SCF dinner gathering last night
I finally got my neighbor out for a night of drinks and dinner
Lastly, Katie came to see us. She just got engaged. She asked the kids to be in her wedding (August 2008!) and said she would come back to watch the kids this summer. We are very, very happy!
We took Uncle D to the Children's Museum in town
Gotta run...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home