A family of four

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Big Sis and their bros




It was a cold, cold weekend here in Wisconsin. That meant a lot of staying inside at our house.
Friday night Uncle D worked late and had a big show. It went well.
On Saturday I had our taxes professionally done for the first time in my life. It probably wasn't worth the $233.00 I paid to H &R Block but it did give me confidence that I have been doing them right for the past 16 years.
On Saturday night Andrea brought Kathryn and Ben over for a play date. The kids did so well. The girls played dress up (and you can see above) and the boys were a riot. Of course they most wanted to play with their sisters but the girls were not going for that. Andrea is just a great Mom to hang out with because there is no judgement and we laugh a lot at our crazy lives. We had fun sharing disgusting Mom stories over pizza.
On Sunday I brought CBW to Mason's first birthday party. I can hardly believe he is one! He had a football theme party and loved destroying his cake.
CBW and I then headed to Target and then home to watch the football game family-style. Which means you watch about two minutes (fine with me...not Uncle D) and spend the rest of the time being asked to change Barbie clothes, get milk, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home