Fun times...and now a sick child
We have been having a very rough five days. CAW is really sick. Last night we were in the ER for 3.5 hours. He may have another mild case of pneumonia. Either way his breathing is labored and his temp soared to 105.2 yesterday. Uncle D and I are walking around in a daze since our sweet little guy has not been able to sleep much due to feeling so bad.
The first fever hit Saturday afternoon. Before that we had a fun day at the Pumpkin Patch with Ty and Family. It was a little too hot but the kids had great fun in the corn maze, spooky forest, hay stack, tractor ride, and petting zoo.
The photo of CBW is before her walk-a-thon for school. She did not think walking two miles was much fun at all. In her words....'Mom, I was cold, it was long and boring, and I had to go the bathroom.' Fun times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home