A family of four

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Go Pack Go!









Hello~
It has been a very busy week/weekend.
Last Thursday CBW and I headed to Katie's for a Pampered Chef party. We both loved seeing her.
On Saturday we finally got together with Ty and Josie. It had been too long as you can tell by the photos. CAW had a bit of trouble trying to play with the big kids instead of Josie. No one was in favor of that. We hope to do our annual pumpkin patch trip this Saturday with Ty and Josie. Hopefully the rain will hold off.
On Saturday night CBW and I attended Maysa's 5th birthday party. It was great to see her old pals from daycare.
On Sunday it was time for the big game! CAW started out with a Green Bay Packer jersey like his sister. After his father threw a mini-fit he changed his alliance. I guess he picked the wrong team that day...that's all I'll say=)
On Sunday our fun pumpkin plans didn't happen due to the bad weather.
It has been a busy week here. CBW had a fever on Tuesday so we scrambled to stay home that day. We also had our first parent-teacher conference. Due to the duck hunters CAW has been waking up at 6:00 a.m. each day to gun shots. Ugh! It hurts.





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home