A family of four

Monday, May 12, 2008

Lots of Photos














































We just survived a very full week and it doesn't look any different from now until Sunday.

Friday CBW had her first school performance. It was so precious although no one could come to her 10 a.m. performance and I wasn't feeling too bad about that until I saw her cute eyes scanning over the entire audience at 2:00 trying to find us (I was in the front row!).

On Saturday I spent the day with two of my dearest pals eating, shopping, and getting a pedicure. It was supposed to be 'spa day' but Teresa ended up on semi-bed rest so it is postponed once again.

Uncle D was supposed to be 'Daddy-in-charge' while Mommy played but ended up working 11 hours at commencement. He is lucky to have a mother-in-law who comes to babysit whenever he asks.

I've decided Sunday was actually Father's Day. Uncle D spent the day in the field plowing with my Dad. He loved every second of it and CAW would have been there the entire time too if we had let him. CBW got some good time with her second-cousins, and I loved hanging out and not doing homework. Speaking of which....my night is going to be filled finishing my paper and presentation. Fun times.
Some updates:
-CBW is learning to read. It is so fun and exciting!
-I drove the family past my elementary school (blue building) so CBW could see my elementary school closed too and I survived.
-I have no idea why I don't have a photo with my children on Mother's Day. Oops. I guess Mom always has the camera.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger 550DarrinOC3 said…

    ". . .spent the day in the field plowing with my Dad."

    A bit of an exaggeration. My count has it as 5 total hours were dedicated to the field work. 1.5 hours were spent on prep and tractor transport to the field.

    And yes I enjoyed every minute of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home