FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS vs. 'Won't Back Down'
Although Dave Matthews will always be my true musical love, I must admit I do have a crush on Justin. My daughter knows this so tonight when we were switching channels searching for her bedtime video we paused to watch a few minutes of Justin in concert on HBO.She asked many questions....would I kiss him? Would I show my tummy like those girls on stage?...on and on and on.
I asked her if she thought he would like me and she decided 'yes because he seems like a nice guy.' I thought the answer may be 'no' since he is surrounded by models. I'm glad she is so deep=)
She told me that she and Daddy would come to the concert with me and she would yell out that her 'Mommy loves you!' She then ended with saying 'Justin is fine but she loves Tom Petty.' Now I enjoy Tom Petty but not in a boyfriend way. Yikes.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home