A family of four

Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday fun





























I had a lot of fun celebrating birthdays this weekend!


Friday night super-nanny, Katie, came to babysit so I could take Uncle D out for his birthday. Of course there was a snowstorm so we ended up staying in town. The kids loved reconnecting with Katie!

Uncle D got lots of great presents. A waffle maker from CBW, a book on 'how to draw tractors' from CAW, an interior van detailing from me, a Sears gift card from his parents, a passport from my parents (my Mom always wants us to go on vacation!), two 24-packs of Diet Coke from a co-worker and a new shirt and trivia book from my sister. What a birthday!

On Saturday I headed to the Cities to celebrate my Mom's birthday this past week. We treated her to a haircut with our stylist Ame! We all got our hair done and then went out to eat and finally made a quick trip to IKEA.

Very fun. Here comes the sun I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home