Our Big Boy is 3!
CAW~
We can't believe you are three even though you look like your are four! You have been my introduction to the world of boys and it has already been quite a ride. Even though I was scared to have a son, I'm loving every second of it. (It doesn't hurt that I'm your favorite these days=) Your fearless energy continues to amaze me. Your mood swings continue to amaze your Dad (he says we are experiencing a high school girl trapped in a toddler's body). You truly can go from happy to sad in a matter of seconds.
Last night when you woke up in the middle of the night and I crawled into be with you, you could not have been happier. It seemed all was right since you had your blue blankie (and the tag), your thumb, and a room full of tractors. You gave me a huge smile when I reminded you that we needed our sleep because tomorrow was your birthday.
You love your big sister! You hurt when she hurts, you laugh when she laughs, and you want whatever she has (in a typical-brother way). You love to say our family prayer at night before dinner and although we don't know what you are saying (it sounds German) we can always make out 'and a tractor for Daddy. Amen.' at the end.
Happy Birthday Buddy!
The photos below are from our daycare picnic last night. CBW got to hang with her good pal Maysa and relive their years at the Center.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home