A family of four

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Our Baby is Four!!!!

Let me tell you about CAW~
As we all know, some of the best gifts are gifts we didn't know we wanted/needed. I was quite nervous to have a son. I don't know a lot about boys and young boys always frightened me a bit with their high energy and interest in weapons. However four years ago we were blessed with this little guy. However he wasn't very little coming into the world at 9 lbs., 11 oz. I still remember Uncle D's face when they announced he was a boy. He was so excited.

He is everything I expected and nothing I expected. I just love him to pieces. He is ornery (like his father!), he is impatient (like his mother...I don't agree with this but Uncle D keeps telling me it is true!), he loves to cuddle, he loves to talk, and he loves to suck his thumb. He loves his big sister more than anything in the world. He wakes up way too early and often finds his way into our bed at night. (Something his sister never does.)

He isn't photographed nearly as much as his sister because, although he has a beautiful smile, since he was very young he refuses to perform for the camera.

This weekend the five of us (me, CAW, Cgirl, Auntie and Grandma Sal) were all sleeping in one hotel room. Of course, he woke up first. My Mom was trying to whisper with CAW in hopes he might whisper back so the rest of us could keep sleeping. He was not capable. When Auntie and I heard him say 'Grandma let's talk' and then break out into a song, we both started laughing.

Happy Birthday Buddy! Four is going to be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home