A family of four

Monday, November 13, 2006

Flu shots and International Festival














On Thursday night we all got flu shots. No one shed a tear but Uncle D and I later admitted to each other 'darn, that really hurt.' We were tough for CBW who wanted to be right there holding our hands.
On Saturday CBW and I worked on some Christmas shopping. On Saturday afternoon Auntie showed up. We had not seen her for almost two months so the kids were very excited. On Saturday night we went to an International Student festival on campus. The food was great. Uncle D loved the Korean beef.
My friend and classmate, Yin, was performing a Thai dance that evening. CBW and CAW loved her outfit. CBW also loved the German chocolate cake! After dinner the kids only survived four of the 13 acts but we did stay to see Yin dance. CBW was dancing with her the entire time.
Yesterday, Uncle D finally got away for some fun. He headed to the dome for the Packer/Viking game with my relatives. Although the Vikings lost (yay!) I think he enjoyed his time away.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Sara Biren said…

    Let me tell you, after the Bills beat the Packers last week, I was so glad to see the Packers win on Sunday. Hammer Guy would have been even grumpier if the Packers had lost to the Vikings!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home