Happy, Happy Wednesday!



We are in good moods today! Uncle D treats 'Election Day' like 'The Oscars' and stays up way too late flipping channel to channel for election coverage. However, unlike 2000, 2002, and 2004 when he climbed into bed last night, he had some goods news!
On Friday night Grandma Sal came to our house. She watched the kids so Uncle D and I could actually go out. We hit Target and then the new Outback Steakhouse http://www.outback.com/ in town. It was a great time. We have not been out alone for at least two months.
On Saturday I met my UMD women for a three-hour lunch and a little bit of shopping. We try to gather every few months. It was great to see them. This year we have two MN babies on the way in February and March.
On Sunday we hung out at home for most of the day. Uncle D spent lots of time changing oil on the cars and I was able to sneak away with my best girl, CBW, for Flushed Away. CBW liked it. I thought it was 'okay.'
On Sunday night my pal, Holli, came to spend the night. She leaves for Guatemala today for one year. We are going to miss her but she is going to be doing amazing things there. You can read about it online: http://guatsup.blogspot.com/
Have a great time Holli. Go change the world!!!!!
Off to dance and then class.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home