A family of four

Friday, October 19, 2007

Go CAW!!!!!!!





We have had huge, unplanned, developments in the potty training world this week! I'm a single mom this week (due to Homecoming) so I would have never encouraged this to be the week we finally break out the Diego briefs.



However CAW has other plans. Maybe it won't last but he has had one accident a day for the past two days. It is quite amazing especially since we still don't understand a lot of what he says.


I'll keep updating but as of the past three days he is wearing underwear and I'm a bit freaked out! Could this really be it at 2 years and 3 months? Yikes!



It was quite humorous because I called Teresa to share our big news and CAW had one of his accidents while I was talking to her on the phone. That is why this post is probably a dangerous thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home