Should 5 year olds sleep until 10:20 a.m?
At 10:20 a.m. (she slept 12.5 hours) CBW finally woke up. I loved the photos of CAW meeting her on the stairs. You can tell CBW is half-asleep and isn't sure what all the fuss is about.
On Sunday I spent a fabulous day with my Duluth gang. It started by finally meeting Katie's daughter, Eme. We only got to spend a few minutes with her family but it was great to see them.
I was driving the bus (mini van) to our Pampered Chef party on Sunday. Our pal, Sara, is just starting her business so Teresa and I co-hosted a party. I love their products and I love Sara so it was an easy home show to host (although I have never done that before).
I first picked up Katie (who was visiting from Portland!) Every time I see her I reminded how much I miss her. She is so much fun and it was great to spend an entire day with her.
We then picked up my sister who had just run 20 miles that morning. Yikes. I'm not sure how she was even standing. She did disappear for awhile at the party for a quick nap.
When then arrived (on time) for the party at Teresa's house.
It was a great day minus the crappy roads on the way home.
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home