All about CBW
this post is all about our big girl!
Last weekend we headed shopping and ran into the Easter Bunny (she was finally brave enough for a photo). She then went to yet another birthday party for her buddy Ty. It was at McDonald's and CBW had a blast until some mean boy kicked her in the face (not a child from the birthday party). She still has a bruise. She loved reconnecting with Ty and I loved my 1.5 hours at Target alone.
Yesterday I took the day off and volunteered at CBW's school. I got to hand out books for RIF (Reading is Fundamental). It was such fun. CBW picked out 'Blueberries for Sal' because of her Grandma Sal. They have voted to close CBW's school next year so it is all a bit sad. I stayed around for lunch with CBW and her friends.
Last night CBW couldn't sleep because her birthday fun begins today. She gets to have treats for school (she chose brownies). Tomorrow is her friend birthday party. Sunday is her actual birthday. I can't believe she is turning 6 and that she is sooo tall these days.
We are all very ready for Spring Break. Uncle D and I are heading to Madison for Saturday night to see friends. Next weekend we are heading to see Uncle D's family. No beaches, but lots of fun=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home