Yay, it is Friday!


My dear friend Andrea found this photo from a school dance (we are guessing seventh or eighth grade). We are so cute! Uncle D is starting the process of planning his 20th reunion. I'm so glad we (Angie, Andrea, and Andy) did it for our 15th. It was a ton of work (so I hope Uncle D gets some help) but so worth it.
Speaking of the 80's, Andrea, Angie and I are headed off to see George Michael on July 7! I can't wait! We have been reliving all of his great hits.

1 Comments:
At 7:49 PM,
Sara Biren said…
I KNEW IT! Hammer Guy and I saw the commercial for tickets and I said, "I should go to that. The only person who would go with me would be Jacqueline." I was right! :) Have fun! You gotta have faith....
Post a Comment
<< Home