Polka Dot Birthday Party

I noticed this weekend that they have a polka dot birthday party in the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue. I guess I was way ahead of the ball=)
We all survived CBW's 6th Birthday party. It took three adults (Uncle D, Grandma Sal, and Me) to manage ten six year olds and one very needy two year old. CBW had a blast and was so well behaved. It was fun to see her friends outside of school. This was their first home, friend birthday party. Some Moms were not sure about leaving (I would not have been either=) but the girls did great.
We played Polka Dot Bingo and Uncle D called the numbers. He would yell out 'Say 'yeah' if you are feeling lucky' and the girls would scream 'yeah.' It was pretty darn funny. Uncle D even wore his polka dot tie. CAW had polka dots on for about one minute.
When the party was done we cleaned up and then took off for Madison. Grandma Sal offered to babysit so we met our Chicago and Madison friends for the evening. It was so much fun to be together but I was exhausted from the last month.
Grandma Sal took CBW, CAW, and cousin Olivia to McDonald's on Sunday. CBW was not sure about going back after being kicked in the face. However it looks like they had a great time. She spent Sunday playing and opening more presents. She has been celebrating straight for three days.
I have lots of photos!

2 Comments:
At 6:10 PM,
Summer said…
That has got to be the cutest themed party ever! What an excellent idea! I love that Uncle D was the caller!!!
-sally (summer)
At 7:53 PM,
Sara Biren said…
So cute. Love the cupcakes. Remember calling Bingo for the seniors?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home