Coke Heads
Here is a cute photo of our 'Diet' Coke head children! CBW and CAW have never had pop (I guess I should say we've never given them pop). CBW constantly asks when she can have a Diet Coke. We answer 'when you are in college.' We are tempted to let her drink away knowing she would hate the burn that Uncle D and I are addicted to=)
Auntie Shelly leaves tomorrow for her marathon. The strangest thing happened. Each LLS team has a child assigned to them. The Twin Cities Honolulu team was assigned to a little girl named McKenna. Unfortunately, McKenna passed away last week. Through all of the conversations we put two and two together and realize Uncle D works with McKenna's aunt. What a small world. This disease is so awful. I'm so proud of Shelly for working so hard (in many ways) to raise money for this wonderful organization! Please be thinking of her on Sunday. She hasn't quite met her goal, but she is very close.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home